FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am having a hard time coming up with a choke shaft and lever for my 1990 90 hp force model 906x90c. For some reason it has worn so bad that the reed plate moves freely and I have lost at least 10 mph and good use of my top carb.
The part that I need is "f10299 choke shaft and lever" and it is...
i have a 1990 90 hp Force outboard on my 18' bayliner capri. I have had a big performance loss since I had it out last year. It sat for 8 months so I know it is probably due to dirty carbs. I drained and replaced the fuel before running it, but it is running about 10 mph short of normal.
Can...
I have a 1990 18' Bayliner Capri with a 90 hp Force outboard. The prop that is on it has a 15 on the side, but I am not completely sure about the size or pitch.
The boat goes 32 mph, and 35 mph when I am making turns (don't know why). The prop has several small nicks and dings on the cutting...