FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I will try to break this down in order to let you know everything I have tested.
-Compression 105 top
105 bottom
-Timing On as far as I tell running on one cyl.
-Carbs cleaned and checked. Fuel is getting to the bottom cyl.
-Spark This is where it gets a little ify. Top cyl has loads of...
I will try to break this down in order to let you know everything I have tested.
-Compression 105 top
105 bottom
-Timing On as far as I tell running on one cyl.
-Carbs cleaned and checked. Fuel is getting to the bottom cyl.
-Spark This is where it gets a little ify. Top...