FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I Have A Couple Of Friends That Have Been Struggiling With Spark Issues.one Day They Have Spark And The Next Not. Have Tried Throwing New Stator And Coils And Some Days It Works And Others Not. Do Not Think There Is A Problem With The Tether Switch. But I Will Chk This Out. I Just Wonder If...