FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
It is a late seventies model, with the tecumseh power head. It starts and idles fine and will troll all day long but when I gun it to full power it will run for about 4-5 seconds then it bogs down and dies. If i hurry up and power back to idle and shift speed it will keep running. It worked fine...
was wondering what type of exhaust cooling this engine uses, impeler or the splash type.
it is a serial number 217585... type.
Thanks,
Chris
And the plate on my engine says to use a 50:1 fuel to oil ratio. I see alot of questions about this , I generally use a 40:1 just for the hell of it.
I just purchased a 7.5 gamefisher with the tecumseh air cooled, it runs pretty good and works for my needs but I noticed that there is no air filter on it.
Did they come with one ? and does anyone know what type and where I could find one.
I looked on the sears parts mlist but no luck.
Thanks...