FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've got a 96 Johnson OceanPro, It has been about five months since I last run it so I was going to start it up today just to run some fresh gas through it. Primed it, Turned battery on and turned key for about 10 sec and noticed thick white smoke comming from the top. Quickly turned key and...
Will start up quickly and easy when cold or hot, idles great, buttt after about 30-45 min of running on a it bogs down and wont go past 2000 rpms. The warning beeps once with no warning lights. If I shut down and wait awhile it will run fine then bog again. Any ideas or suggestions??
:confused: