FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I appreciate any help as I hate to spend money!! The boat is a 96 Mariah 5.7 non vortec with an alpha one 1.62 ratio. Weight is 3200 fully loaded. With the rapture 19 I spin 5000 rpms at 50 gps. I am trying to pick up some top end. I tried a 4 blade Solas SS 21 pitch. Everything was nice but the...
I have a Rubex 102 hub kit i was using on a Solas HR-4. Thinking about going to a Stiletto bay pro 2 and was wondering if that hub would fit? Merc alpha one
Here is the Boat 96 Mariah Z200 LTD 5.7 2 barrel carb alpha one with 1.65 ratio I/O. Dry weights is 2550 pounds.
Currently does 50 mph( gps) at 5000 rpms. The prop is a MW Rapture 19 Stainless Steel, rebuilt.
I picked up a cheap Rubex HR-4 21 pitch. I have not even seen the boat yet, but am...
As per my previous post; 96 Mariah Z200 LTD Shabah, 5.7l 1.62 alpha, weight around 2500 pounds. Current WOT is 5000 rpms at 49 mph. Current prop is MW rapture 19. I want more top end. I am not pulling skiers yet, just lil kids on tubes. Should I go with a differnt ss 3 blade in a 19 or 21, or...
I was just wondering if the prop is the same for a Mercruiser and a Yami, just different hubs? Could you buy a hub for a merc and put it in the Yami Stiletto and have it work?
I have a 96 mariah Z200 LTD 20 foot, with a 5.7l mercruiser alpha one. By the book the weight is 2550 pounds. I currently have a 19 pitch "Rapture" which has been reworked. My issue is that the top speed has never exceeded 50 in any conditions. GPS verified. The rpms are almost 5000. From what...