FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2005 Maxum; 350 MPI Bravo III outdrive -- acting as follows:
- About 3000 rpm a loud growl occurs that vibrates the boat. RPM?s seem to rev and speed declines.
- It occurs on turns and going straight at or above 3000 rpms.
- I?ve had a mechanic pull the outdrive and have confirmed...
I'm a new boat owner -- ran my Maxum 2200sr3 with a 1 x 300-hp MerCruiser 350 MAG MPI Bravo III (my boat has the bravo III duo prop out drive) engine 8 hours a day for 3 days straight -- my boat alarm went off beginning of the third day; because I had used the container full of stern fluid...
I'm a new boat owner. We took our 21 ft. hydroswift out yesterday for first time everything went great, except for when gave it the gas the boat tilted to the left noticably to where I felt unconfortable and as soon as I backed of the gas the boat came back to center. Of course we first...