FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. these include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon.
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Looking for advice on mounting a SeaStar hydraulic cylinder on my T9.9 Yamaha. I have a 2004 Yamaha T9.9 kicker on my 24? Seasport. The boat has a dual station Seastar hydraulic steering system on it. It also has a TR-1 auto pilot system on the Yamaha and I love it. The Seastar cylinder will be...
Looking for advice on mounting a SeaStar hydraulic cylinder on my T9.9 Yamaha. I have a 2004 Yamaha T9.9 kicker on my 24? Seasport. The boat has a dual station Seastar hydraulic steering system on it. It also has a TR-1 auto pilot system on the Yamaha and I love it. The Seastar cylinder will be...
Can someone please help me with some advice?
I have a 1998 Yamaha T9.9 EXRW long shaft on my 24? Sea Sport. I fish on the west coast of Vancouver Island where we get a westerly wind that will blow in the afternoon most days. On most days the motor does very well, but when the wind is up to 25...