FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I changed out my water pump on my Optimax and now my throttle on my CC 1903' Trophy will move only 25% in the forward gear but will move 100% in the rear gear. Is this a gear issue in the foot are is it something in the CC? If it is the foot how do I get all my gears back in the correct setting...
I may have a fuse issue. 150 will turn over but getting no fire so I need to check some fuses. Where are the fuse located on the 150? Thanks a Million for any help
I just change out my plugs in my Optmax and now it will not fire. I have done this many times but I have never had it do this before . I am using NGK IZFR5G5887 Plugs I got from my dealer. I checked my Kill switch and all was right ... Any ideas ? Thanks
Is there anything wrong in changing from a Aluminum 19 pitch to a 19 pitch S/S ? I was told that a 19 pitch was a 19 pitch no matter if it is Aluminum or S/S ... Is this correct ? I have a 2004 1903 CC Trophy powered with a 2004 150 Mercury opti max. I have no issues with the power in the hole...
I have a 2004 150hp optimax on a 2004 1903 CC Trophy and my RMP gage has stopped working. I have checked my wiring in the dash of the Trophy and now I need to check the Optimax. Where do I start checking on the outboard? Any help would be nice . Many thanks