FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello all - new to the forum - frustrated - hoping for some help. I have a 94 OMC SX drive model 3868076, Ford 5.0L EFI motor, model 50FACPMDA. Posted this to the OMC forum, got nothing, thought I'd try the Volvo forum. I had the lower unit replaced last year. Since then the cooling system just...
Hello all - new to the forum - frustrated - hoping for some help. I have a 94 OMC SX drive, Ford 5.0L EFI motor. I had the lower unit replaced last year. Since then the cooling system just hasn't been right. She used to run at 160 F all day long, idle, under load, 160 all day. Since the drive...