FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
89 Johnson j90 tlcem insulation is old and flaky is their a fix? My motor dosent have a airfilter or screen and I don't want this stuff getting into my carbs
I have a 1989 Johnson 90 (j90tlcem) no gauges in my boat but this motor didn't originally come on the boat. My question is did this motor have a tach and speedo and if not can I add 1 and is it hard also did it have a charger for the battery I could not find a rectifier on it any help is...
I have a 1990 larson all American 150 with a 1989 Johnson 90 (j90tlcem) the boat does not come with a tach, speedo,nothing, no guages at all can I pick up an after market set and could a simpleten like my self put it in. This is my first boat and the family loves it.
also I haven't been able to...