FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have been lurking and learning from you gentlemen for some time a couple of years ago I bought a 1972 SRV200 Sea Foam Green in and out. Had the GM 250 I6 in it. Well it was a basket case. I am almost done, I think. The floor is done, engine total rebuild, New fuel pump...
Under the front dash of my searay runabout is a fuel tank , and right next to it is some kind of pump unit (gray plastic and wired into the accessory switch. It has a 1/4" diameter clear plastic hose running to the top of tank. Is this a tank vent pump, it is not on the original schematic. Just...
Hello everyone , first a little back round. About 2 months ago I bought a 1972 Sea Ray 200SRV off of CL for 700.00 that had been sitting for 13 years in a garage. Well a couple thousand later and here I am. I pulled everything and did a little fiberglass work ( prompted by posts here) , then had...