FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Recently, I purchased a 1980 MFG 19' bowrider with a 3.8 V6 and a 800 Stringer outdrive. I'm new to boating. Right after purchase, I had to have new ball gears installed and some new bearings and seals so they are all fresh and I know not to run the boat any higher than idle with the outdrive up...