FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
What I Have:
1974 Eska (Ted Williams 7.5HP) model number 217.58882 with carburetor type 640-09 Spark Plug Champion RJ12YC
The Problem:
I can connect the fuel line and prime the bowl using the bulb. Fresh gas mixed at 32:1 with Walmart TC-W3 premix. If I disconnect the fuel line and pull on it...