FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
According to all I've read, 1984 is the last year "Chrysler" specific outboards were produced. I have never seen a 1984 Chrysler outboard for sale and would be interested in seeing the color scheme used that year. What I am wondering is what happened to the 140 in 1985 and later? I know they...
I am gathering enough spare parts to build my first Chrysler outboard (a 140) and have a few questions.
What made up the difference between the 135 powerhead and the 140? Were there other differences, ie could a 140 powerhead mount to a 135 leg?
Also wondering if the 1985 Force 125 was just a...