FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am new to this and I noticed that no one posted any replies to my first two post. I am also needing to know where the starter is located and what all I have to do to put the new one in. It seems like I will have to pull the gas tank and the oil tank to even be able to reach it. Any help would...
I have a 1997 Yamaha Wave Venture 1100. I was getting it ready for the season at the house and it started up fine, I had water hooked to it. I killed to to powerwash off to head to lake, however it would not start again. It seem like it was a dead battery so I bought another one and same thing...