FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
It is a1996 75 elpto yes I looked through wiring I did not see one on kill circuit are inline with any ignition parts. I believe my problem is the switchbox it has power in but not out to coils. Ones coming today. Thank you for response if you know a general time mercs used them it would be helpful
Well I did test each individual component the motor runs off stator it induces voltage to ignition through magnetic induction and uses it to charge battery Through rectifier and run ignition system through switch box to coils and the triggers tell the switch box when to send voltage to coil in...
Yes but I am unsure if I have one and have looked jus in case. I know I have power from stator to switch box and have triggers to switch box per cdi troubleshoot guidelines but no out green wires on coils I also pulled green wire of coil insure coil not grounded. But that is one expensive switch box
By the way I have a mercury 75elpto with electric start I see in so.e schematics talk if mercury switch I don't see one. Are where one would be wired into kill circuit I do have atilt position sensor
Hey I have this same problem I have red stator with attachment everything seems good just bought dva all seems good blue adapter wire goes into switch good got nothing coming out on green wires to coils all triggers tested good. I am new to this boating thing but used cdi electronics...