FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 92' 8 hp Nissan. I had to get into my lower unit and replace a few things and upon reassemby the shifting is reversed. Forward is now reverse and reverse is now forward. I have taken it back apart and checked it over and cannot find what I have done wrong. I must have goofed...
I have a 1969 7.5 hp mercury. Fuel pump wasn't in great shape so i rebuilt it and installed new plugs. This solved the problem I was having with no power. Now when the motor is running it seems to be misfiring while at a all throttle levels slow,medium or even WOT. It does run good but...