FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have an 85 2 stroke Sea Horse that has sat for sometime. I barrel tested it after replacing the lower unit gear oil and cleaning the carb and now it will not go into gear. Any ideas? it seemed to be fine before it was stored away.
I have a 70 HP 2 Stroke Yamaha with 3 cylinders and 3 carbs. Back in July I had my boat tank facing the sun and the tank looked like it would burst a couple of times and I would open the vent and take off the pressure. This seems to be an issue with the cover off and how I have it facing...