FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all, I've bought a boat last year and I'm having trouble getting the fish finder to work properly. I started doing research on transducers and everything I've seen online look nothing like what is on my boat. Therefor, I'm questioning if what i thought is my transducer is in fact my...
hi, I’m new to boating so I apologize if I ask things I should already know. I’ve taken my boat out 3 times this year. Every time out it is difficult to get started and I can only keep it running with the fast idle lever. It bogs down and sometimes dies before I can get it into gear, but...
I’m sorry if this has been asked to death, but I had troubles finding an answer. I had a conversation with someone about batteries and they told me that for the starting battery I need to use a car battery. My boat has a deep cycle battery already and I was told to replace it. My battery also...