FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've got a fishing boat with a 40hp evinrude from the early 70's. I just today, broke the rod that lifts the engine when adjusting the trim because the motor was in the "run position" and I'm an idiot and forgot. The trim motor sits on the side of the engine and raises and lowers this rod, of...