FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I pulled the motor out after firing it up and finding water in the oil. Since the motor is junk. I am thinking about putting a LS motor in it. I know the bolt pattern is the same. I need to buy new manifolds anyways so Im thinking about swapping a 6.0 in it. I did a search for someone else...
My motor is the 4.3 with a sx-c1 drive with 1.79 gear ratio. I want to change to a duo prop. Do I need to change to a higher gear like the 2.30 that came factory with the dup prop boats or just leave the 1.79 gears in it and get different props? I did search but found nothing specific. from what...
Hello all,
First I must say this website and the people on it seem to be great. Lots of great info. I have been reading the last few days non stop to the point my eyes start hurting. I just purchased a 1996 caravelle with the 4.3 GL,and cobra sx outdrive. I got a good deal on it because it...