FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2001 Nitro bass boat. The issue I am having is all of my electronics seem to have low voltage going to them ( Nav Lights, Dash Lights, Live Wells, bilge etc). The battery in the boat is good(only 6 months old) and is charging great. The battery starts the motor up no problem so I know...
Hey Guys,
I have a 1995 Nitro TF190 Bass Boat. My capacity Decal is wore out and has been since I bought it. Id like to order a new one but the only thing I can read is Max HP 185HP and nothing else. I was wanting to order a new one but I dont know the correct information to put on the new...
Hey, I recently just got a used boat with a Merc 150HP XR4 on it, Was told the water pump was replaced with in the last year and boat has only been out a few times since changed...Got water coming out of the pee hole and seems to have water flowing good.... Well I have an indash stock Temp...