FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi All,
I am doing up a rib with a 1992 Evinrude VRO 50HP on it, I have managed to get the engine started and realised that there is no water coming out so time to change the impeller in it.
Trouble is I have never taken the leg apart on this type of engine and im looking for some help as to how...
Hi,
I have a Zodiac Futura Mk11c and I was thinking of putting the console system in.
I have tried many places all of which are charging stupid money.
It could be a long shot but if anyone has a console for the futura ( Red preferably) with the bench please can you get in contact as I would be...