FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1980 chrysler charger 85hp outboard motor. Turned over and ran good today. This afternoon I went to take it out fishing and the motor wouldnt turn over. Batt is fully charged and pretty new so not the batt. When I tap on the starter with a hammer, It starts to turn over then stops right...
Hi you all. I have an issue with my boat not going fast at all. I just got this boat, well my daughter found it for 500 buchs. Its a baja boat and a Chrysler 85hp outboard motor. It has the worh charger on the motor as well. It wouldnt start when she got it home. I cleaned the 3 carbs as best I...