FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello I have a Force 120hp outboard engine. some of the magnets are broken on the flywheel..I dont have them , can you direct me AS to where i can pick some up or where I can get a second hand flywheel. I have been looking on various site but cant find any :fatigue:.. PLEASE HELP.. I live in the...