FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I purchased this boat a couple of weeks ago for a great price. The motor is sound, as is the hull, upholstery, and flooring.
I took the boat out last weekend and noticed two problems that I would like a little help on if possible.
PROBLEM 1:
The UP trim button on the merc. does not work. I...
I purchased this boat a couple of weeks ago for a great price. The motor is sound, as is the hull, upholstery, and flooring.
I took the boat out last weekend and noticed two problems that I would like a little help on if possible.
PROBLEM 1:
The UP trim button on the merc. does not work...
Hate to ask a question on my first post, but I have a issue I have never had in boating. I have always lived in South Alabama and owned a home with a couple of boat lifts. I've lived around boats most of my life and owned several larger boats that have always been in the lift or water there...