FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1977 200HP Evenrude Outboard and the flywheel came loose some how and rotated. Now the engine wont start. I need to know the proceedure to get the flywheel back to the original position so it will start and the torque lbs. for the flywheel nut. Please help me...I dont have a service...
Hi...my push to choke key ignition switch,6 post...just died. does anybody have the wiring diagram,colors of wires,terminal numbers ect. I really need to know this. And yes Im getting a manual very fast !! Thank you