FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I have an Eska 15 hp. I run the motor at 7600 feet and it starts and runs great with one or two cranks.
The issue is that while I am going across the lake, I have to make sure that I squeeze the primer bulb a couple of times every minute or the motor dies.
Any ideas as to what might be the...
I can get the motor started, but that's where the problem starts as well. I cannot regulate the throttle. The speed tends to run away and adjusting the throttle does nothing. The linkage is connected correctly, but when I twist the control, I don't see that there is any movement at the carb...