FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Dear Friends.
The other day I took my boat for anothe engine-prop sea trial but for my surprise I was very close to crash the same with the pier as >I had the idle speed in 1000 rpm and when I tried to shift to reverse, the same boat did not engage and the worse thing, I acelerated in reverse...
Dear Friends
I have a 85-89 mercruiser 350 and during the weekend I went out for a spin and unfortunatelly I barely hit a rock in the breakwater. the prop is a bit dented but my steering arm or shift arm. I dont know what is the correct name, resulted broken in half as the same was all rusty...
Dear Friends
I have a 85-89 mercruiser 350 and during the weekend I went out for a spin and unfortunatelly I barely hit a rock in the breakwater. the prop is a bit dented but my steering arm or shift arm. I dont know what is the correct name, resulted broken in half as the same was all rusty...
Hello
After I noticed that salt water was getting into my bilge from the shaft, I realized that I was needing to change the bellow of my Mercruiser sterndrive. I was told that it was nescessary to use some kind of glue to stick the rubber bellows to the the flange of the housing and the tramson...