FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2007 sun tracker 18ft party barge and I just picked up a nice LED deck light. I want to mount the light so the bimini cover does not interfere with the light mount. I can mount the LED deck light just below the opening for the back nav light, but it will shine on the motor, so...
I just picked up the last Structure Scan from BPS and Im going to install it on my Pontoon, but where?!?
Currently Im using the left toon bracket for my HDS units transducer and now I need to find a location for the new structure scan transducer?
Tracker, BPS, Lowrace all have no good...