FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello iBoats. I have a 1988 Cobalt Condurre 202 with a 5.7 L MerCruiser engine and Alpha 1 sterndrive. I was replacing the interior trim lines (supply lines) when I managed to strip the threads off the of the bow most trim manifold stud. This is the stud that holds the manifold to the gimbal...