FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have drive oil very slowly leaking into bilge. There seems to be no real 'pattern': Sometimes the reservoir stays full for a while, sometimes it leaks slowly,
but i can always see a steady trickle coming into the bilge.
I have discussed this with my local mercruiser dealer, my experienced...
I don't want to start a debate on generators here, there are a few interesting threads already on here with all the arguments for or against....
I am trying to power my 12500 - 15000 btu AC unit in my cabin cruiser... (I have no on board marine generator).
These are some options, as i see...