FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I hope this is the best place to post such a thread on chum churns. I thought I'd post it elsewhere but most of the other sections are not about fishing. Chum churns are definitely about fishing....
Anyway, chum churns can be IMPOSSIBLY MESSY in a small boat. So, I modified one and mounted...
Have a Merc 200 HP Offshore (1998) which sat idle last year (sunk all my money into a trailer rebuild). Stored it as usual. Started it every week or so.
Started fine this season but pee stream seemed weak while on hose recirculator and at idle or near idle.
Took it to the lake for shake...