FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have an opertunity to trade up from a 1984, black max 200hp to a 1995 optimax 225hp. the trade looks good on paper, newer and more ponys. I just dont have any experience with the 225's? My 2oo runs great. I would be pissed if i do the deal only later to find out later that 225s are lemons...
I'm looking for one of those outboard ski rope guards that help keep the rope from getting caught or hung up on an outboard. I've seen them on some of the mid 1980's ski boats with a center of boat rope pole and an outboard. basically a stainless rail from the deck to over top of motor. is...
Newbe boater looking for help selecting witch .........prop mfg. or prop series........ is going to provide best performance for my 1984 Ski Centurian Barefoot Warrior. 20'8", Hull wieght is advertised around 1100lbs. Power is a Murcury 200hp BlackMax outboard on a jack plate. It currently has a...