FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
As the title says, I'm getting some vibration on my new to me Cruisers in my signature.
Symptoms:
Will vibrate at 1200-1400 noticably and at cruise rpm, not as much.
The vibration is like BRRRRMMMM...BRRRMMM...BRRRMMMM. IOW, it pulses for a second on, then maybe 1/2 to one second off. Boat...
Hello all! Nice forum! Anyway, I'm upgrading from my 1993 Crownline CR250 to a 1990 cruisers 2870 holiday this Thursday.
First, I'm not new to boating, just new to this forum. Second, I'm going to ask the typical boat buyer question... Anybody here have experience with the 2870? The boat...