FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I took my ski out for a ride the other day. When I stopped and went to go back on it wouldnt start. No power to the dash no noise no nothing. I thought it was the battery so I changed the battery and still nothing?
Im thinking maybe the kill switch is stuck/broken or maybe a fuse.... Idk im...
I have a 1986 4 Winns 21' Liberator that is up on boat jacks.
I have to do work on my trailer and I need some help
I have rollers on my trailer currently. All the rollers and brackets are really rusty and destroyed. Almost to the point where I am afraid to put the boat back on them.
I am not...
My trailor has the solid black rigid rollers. I am looking to replace some/ possibly all the rollers. What would be the best type to get?
Ive seen smooth ones, different color ones, some with rubber wheel and plastic core.
I would just like to know which ones would last longer, and which ones...
I have a 1986 Liberator. I need to change my risers. I've been looking at a few online but I am not sure whether to go with an aluminum riser or a iron riser.
I have done some research and really didn't come to a conclusion.
If anyone has any input as to which type will last longer in salt...