FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently purchased this engine, it kept stalling so I rebuilt the carb. I then took it for a test drive and the engine ran strong all the way to the middle of the lake where I turned the key off and the engine continued to run. I immediately realized that I must have made a mistake in wiring...
Engine wouldn't start this year. I jumped the starter using my battery and jumper cables and the engine runs fine. Electric start won't work. I bought a new solenoid and ignition. Still won't start. Any help greatly appreciated.