FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
All right I located and acquired the Manuals for both the Mercruiser and the Mercury 9.8hp Kicker.
I was wondering if I can install electric start on the Kicker? I would like to operate it with controls if possible?
Can someone help?
Thx for the response!
The Distributor is in the Front of the engine so therefore it's a 302 Ford u say?
I am waiting for several manuals bought on eBay lol to arrive!
Could some one out there help me get off the ground with my Mercruiser Knowledge....
The Boat itself is a 20ft 1975 Princecraft with an 8 Cylinder Mercruiser Stern Drive Engine.
188 hp possibly a 302 Ford or a 305 GM product.
Now that's assuming all the information I have provided is correct or...
I am trying to identify the model of my 1975 Princecraft. It is a 20 ft Fibreglass boat with a 5 L 188 hp Mercruiser.
The HIN # ZCB07104M75E
Looking for a manual for this boat.
Shout out anything that may help!