FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So this is what happen...ran the boat perfect at the lake....was pushing pretty hard all day....when it was time to load it onto the trailer i was giving it gas and i had to give a lot of gas and then the engine just died. When i would try to start it up nothing would happen....no noise...
I know its a mercury v6 black max. I was told it was 150-170 hp? Thats all i reall know....I dont know how to maintane it...whats good...whats bad...
Anything can help. Thanks friends!
-Omar
Im trying to replace my coupler, but i went to go check out my trailer and the coupler is all apart of the trailer. There are no bolts or anything connected to the trailer and coupler. It is all 1 piece, the trailer along with the coupler.
Any sugestions what to do? I was planning on getting...
Hi guys,
I checked Mercury web site but they dont have any info on my motor. They say to call a number for technical help but they charge by the MINUTE!
I have a Mercury Black Max. I was told its a 170 hp outboard. The number I found on the motor is: P/N 332-6524A1 not sure if thats even...
First off I wanna start by thanking everyone on this site. I had a couple issues with my motor and I made a post and I recieved detailed info from lots of people.
Second, I want to mention as I always do, I am a total NOOBIE at boating...
Backgroud: I have a 20 foot 1972 Witchcraft with a...
Okay so im not sure what the hell happened....maybe HOPEFULLY someone can shine some light on this.....
Took the boat out. Got an older 170 hp Mercury outboard. I felt it right away that the boat was not pushing as fast as it usually does...but i assumed that it was because there were a few...
Hi,
New member here and totally new member to the boating world. I am a total noob so please excuse my dumb questions and clueless answers....heres my issue.
I just purchased a 1977 witchcraft. It has a Mercury Outboard that says V6 Black MAX on it. I was told it was 170 HP.
My issue: When...