FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi everyone,
Looking for some advice. I need to replace the old black rubber wobble rollers on my shorelandr trailer, and I am limited in my options due to the short shaft (1" to the pin hole) that the rollers mount to. I want to get some non marring rollers, but most that I can find have a 1...
Hi all,
I'm getting ready to add a couple of seats behind the originals in my islander, and I want to make sure I don't put any holes in the hull or gas tank.
My plan is to put in king-pin type pedestal bases, which require ~1 1/2 wide and ~3"deep hole
I've been looking around the web for...
Hello everyone,
For the past year or so I've been looking for a 18-20 foot cuddy cabin to put on the great lakes and some of the bigger inland lakes here in mid-Michigan. So this past Feb I found a 1988 Starcraft Islander 221v on a shoreland'r trailer that was in pretty good shape, and hauled...
Hi all,
Great site you've got here! I'm looking for a quick bit of advice on buying a cover for a 1980s Islander 220, which I need to do ASAP as I'm losing inside storage this week. I'm not looking to spend much, as this cover only needs to last me till this summer, when I can make some more...