FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just received the following depth finder for xmas, I installed it today and it is a transom mounted transducer. Everything went according to plan so far, installed gauge, plugged my transducer together as told, wired my power and ground wired to key switch, Turned the key on , shallow water...
I have an issue with my TKS carb when idling and I see everybody else is to. Can the cap on the idle mixture screw be removed?? Other than that everything works fine. I was watching a mechanic rebuild a TKS on youtube and when he came to the idle mixture screw he said he would be back in a...