FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello all I have a 1984 90 hp johnson.
This summer I hit a rock and spun my prop hub. I replaced the prop and all seemed well until I tried to pull a skier out of the water. Motor reves to 3000 rpm and them bogs there. It will then slowly rev up but it takes awhile to get to wot. When I am not...