FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello everyone.
I just bought a used boat with one of these engines in it.
It has only 44 hrs, and starts and runs smoothly.
However, it won't stop. I have to open the engine compartment, and manually flip over the emergency stop valve (located in front of the diesel pump).
Turning the...
Hi everyone.
I need the service manual for a 2004 Mercruiser / CMD 1,7 DTI engine. I know there's been several postings on Mercruiser service manuals previously, but all links I've tried have worked.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Hi everyone.
I recently bought a used 2001 270 sc with very few hours on it.
It is a surprisingly spacious craft for it's size, and has a lot of equipment installed. It also seems to be a very well-built boat. Interior is of rugged and sturdy quality. Engine (4,2 D-tronic) and outdrive both...