FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Here is the deal. I bought a boat with a 86 mercury 90hp inline 6,on a 24ft pontoon. First time I took it out it idled ok but seam to have a random miss and would sputter at ? throttle and got worse the more you throttled it. Then when I came back in it wouldn?t idle. I found a few loose plug...
Thats right folks i got me a pontoon boat now and the fun begins again.For those who don't know why the title of this thread is what is just check http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=236670 Any way I need help again only this time with a mercury 90 horsepower 6 cylinder.First problem i...
I have a 1973 johnson 85hp i got from a friend.He said it wsa running fine and just died on the lake.He was told it was the power pack and rectafier.The rectafier was getting extremly hot when the battery was hooked up.I replaced both parts and the new rectafier does not get hot,but still a weak...