FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi .... ;)
What prop would you chose, when you have to chose betwin this two proppellers:
Stiletto Triad II, 10?" X 12"
Or
Turbo "hot shot", 10?" X 12"
Thanks
Kim
Hello people
I'm going to the states on my summer vacation. I am planning on taking a Stanless steel prop with me home to Europe.
I have tried to research a lot on this page about SS-proppeller, but its a jungle with all the avaiable information on this site. So I was unable to find the anwser...