FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi
I'm new to boating but mechanically inclined
Replaced impeller in lower unit and bellows and shift cable
Put boat in foward before taking off out drive and changed everything put back together and boat starts and goes into reverse but not foward or neutral after I try to take out of...
Hi
I'm new to boating my mercruiser alpha one is not going into any gears and everything looks to be where it belongs can I use a alpha one from a v8 to a 4cyl is there a differents