FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
After a disastrous Craiglist-lemon initiation into boat ownership two summers ago, we are ready to take the plunge and buy a boat that will last us a long time. We're leaning toward financing a new 18 foot Suntracker Bass Buggy. Before we buy, I have questions!
We mostly fish and swim, no...
Hi, guys, newbie here. I grew up in a family of fishermen and have fond memories of time spent on the water. So I came home from my annual family fishing trip last summer and told my husband we were buying a boat whether or not he wanted one. We bought a '91 Sunbird Corsair off Craigslist for...