FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi guys,I plan on going fishing Saturday and I have a 2 hour drive to the fishing spot.if I start my boat at home,how long should I let it run so I can have a easy start up at the dock?and also should I pump the bulb again at the dock?this is my first boat.I have a mercury force 120 outboard
Hello guys I just bought a 1996 bayliner Capri 1800 and it has a commander 3000 throttle with a switch that says choke and run on it.I'm having problems cranking the boat from improper start up.should I put the switch in run on the throttle before I start the engine and choke it from the...