FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Howdy all, I live in upstate NY in the Adirondack Mountains. (Saranac Lake) to be exact. And Just wondering what your setup is. I just bought 3 new rods and have been skunked on alot of lakes lately. I usually use a christmas tree rig with a sinking lure or a worm on a Quantum Blue Runner combo...
Howdy all I'm relatively new to the forum. Just recently I've picked up a pristine '86 Evinrude 8hp for 100 bucks. Now I'm looking for a small boat. I want something that will get up and go and be good for fishing for 1 or 2 people. I'm leaning towards the watertender 9.4 which has caught my...
Explain why. Could be design, reliability, etc...
Me personally I'd have to say the 86' through 91 models.
Easy to work on plus never had a hiccup on the water with em'
Hi everyone, I am new here and just getting acquainted to the forum. I'll be posting here in the OMC forum alot. I am a former U.S. Army watercraft engineer (basically marine mechanic) and following in my father's footsteps with outboards so If you guys have any questions and I can answer them...